With pumpkin spice, Christmas cheer and cooler days everywhere, it’s time to get into the holiday spirit! And there’s no better way to bring joy to your world than at Queen Mary Christmas, returning November 29, 2019 – January 1, 2020 on select dates. Embark on an immersive holiday adventure through the outdoor Christmas Village, inspired by the North Pole, for live holiday entertainment, libations, treats, gingerbread and stocking decorating, or glide across the True North Ice Rink circling the 26-ft Christmas tree adjacent to the iconic Queen Mary. Climb aboard the ship to experience a vintage rush of holiday joy and stroll through the tree-lined decks to find Mrs. Claus reading stories to little ones and Ol’ Saint Nick hosting meet-and-greets in his Captain’s Quarters, amongst strolling performers and more.
inaugural Queen Mary Christmas offered guests a new on-ship experience inspired
by the vintage spirit of the Queen Mary’s glory days at sea,” shared Amy
Berner, Director of Entertainment Events at the Queen Mary. “This season’s
return will offer an expanded outdoor holiday village, with new attractions and
activations, creating more diverse offerings for guests.”
Select dates November 29, 2019 through January 1, 2020
- Open Thursdays – Sundays from November 29 – December 15, 2019
- Open daily from December 19, 2019 – January 1, 2020
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA.,90802
General Admission is $22 for children and $29 for adults.
- Admission includes Queen Mary Christmas event entry and ship access, meet and greets with Santa Claus, Storytime with Mrs. Claus, special screening of The Polar Express in the 4D Theater, and rides on the Grand Carousel, QM Express Train, and giant rocking horse.
VIP Admission is $59 for children and $65 adults.
- Admission includes skate rentals and ice skating session at the True North Ice Rink plus participation in all Queen Mary Christmas activities: gingerbread house making in the Gingerbread Village, stocking decorating with Santa’s helpers, screening of The Polar Express in the 4D Theater, meet and greets with Santa, Storytime with Mrs. Claus, and rides on the Grand Carousel, QM Express Train, and giant rocking horse.
Rink-Side Cabanas start at $299.
- Each cabana includes up to 10 pairs of ice skates and (2) ice skating sessions.
Add-on tickets available for Ice Skating, Gingerbread house decorating and Stocking decorating.
- Stocking Decorating: $11
- Ice Skating (includes skates): $15
- Ice Skating Aid Rental: $10
- Gingerbread House Decorating: $16
On-site parking is $20 per vehicle.