With 2017 in full swing—and “get fit goals” in mind—global fitness leader Reebok is celebrating the latest evolution of its inspirational ‘Be More Human’ campaign by offering free workouts from top trainers in key cities nationwide.
Starting today and running until Friday January 20, Reebok is giving you the chance to book a 1-1 personal training session for free, and the only payment required is one simple handshake.
This unique initiative is helping to launch a new brand campaign for Reebok called ‘Hands’; the message at the heart of the campaign is that as our bodies change, so do we – becoming braver, kinder, more confident and ultimately more connected human beings, to ourselves and to others. Watch the film – which is part of a series of three – right here.
To symbolize the message at the heart of the film, thousands of ReebokONE trainers and other personal trainers will be available across 10 U.S. cities—including, Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Dallas, Seattle and San Francisco—from today, Tuesday, Jan. 17, to Friday, Jan. 20, offering workouts in exchange for a simple handshake as a way to physically and socially connect humans to one another through fitness. And each city will offer a host of different trainers and workout styles available to suit your fitness level and intensity.
To book a session, all you need to do is download the new ‘trainer-on-demand’ app called Handstand and navigate to the free Reebok workout option. So long as you book your free class this week, you can activate it anytime in January to jump start your fitness resolutions!
See below for the details and also be sure to head on over to: https://fitness.reebok.com/Brand/Stories/2017-01/Show-of-Hands-Terms-and-Conditions/ for full ‘Show of Hands’ eligibility and activation terms and conditions
To find out more information about ‘HANDS’, please visit Reebok.com/storiesofprogress
Eligibility and participation details
- You must be 18 years or older to participate, be located in the participating cities
- The Free Reebok Workout will be an approximately 1 hour fitness session for one person.
- You must be located in one of the following cities (the “Promotion Cities”) to participate (and the workout will take place in one of such cities): Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
- You must book your workout from 12:01 EST January 17, 2017 through 11:59 p.m. EST January 20, 2017
- You must redeem your workout by midnight January 31, 2017
- While supplies last, limited to 4,500 workouts in total in all Promotion Cities
- Subject to availability of a trainer in your city. A minimum of 50 free workouts will be available in each of the Promotion Cities
- Must book workout on Handstand App, using the Free Reebok Workout option. You will be required to download and register on the Handstand App
- Subject to terms and conditions of use of Handstand App
- You will be required to accept the terms and conditions of the Free Reebok Workout and a waiver and release
- Non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash
- LIMIT: One Reebok workout per person
- Void where prohibited.
Reebok International Ltd., headquartered in Canton, MA, USA, is a leading worldwide designer, marketer and distributor of fitness and lifestyle footwear, apparel and equipment. An American-inspired global brand, Reebok is a pioneer in the sporting goods industry with a rich and storied fitness heritage. Reebok develops products, technologies and programming which enable movement and is committed to accompanying people on their journey to fulfill their potential. Reebok connects with the fitness consumer wherever they are and however they choose to stay fit – whether it’s training, running, walking, dance, yoga or aerobics. Reebok Classics leverages the brand’s fitness heritage and represents the roots of the brand in the sports lifestyle market. A subsidiary of the adidas Group, Reebok operates under the multiple divisions of the Reebok brand, Reebok-CCM Hockey and the Sports Licensed Division. Reebok is the exclusive outfitter of CrossFit and the Reebok CrossFit Games, the official title sponsor of the Reebok Spartan Race and exclusive apparel provider for Les Mills.