Experience film frights that will come to life from the big screen to the backlot at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood’s ever-expanding and all immersive Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights.
For 13 nights, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood (WBSTH) will unleash a ghoulish-gathering of cinema, circus, frightfully-fun attractions and festivities—and yes, even a Camp Crystal Lake tour—that will bring you face-to-face with your fears and raise your spirits!
And better yet, this year, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood (WBSTH) is expanding its already chilling Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights with new attractions that will surely give you a night to remember along with extended nights and hours. In addition to the return of Pennywise in the reimagined It Knows What Scares You maze, and debut of the sinister institution from Batman: Arkham Asylum, this year’s Horror Made Here will also feature a blood-curdling maze from The Conjuring Universe, a diabolical viewing of The Exorcist, an eerie tour through Freddy vs. Jason’s Camp Crystal Lake, and much more.
In this year’s reinvented maze, guests will experience a sneak peek into the world of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren as they confront a host of satanic spirits from The Conjuring Universe. Fans will fall victim to Annabelle’s devious games, and come face-to-face with the demon lurking in the shadows from New Line Cinema’s latest installment The Nun, in theaters September 7th, 2018.
Deep, dark woods conceal the ghastly presence of Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees, waiting to give visitors the worst nightmare of their lives. Aboard a Warner Bros.’ tour cart, guests must survive a cunning game of cat and mouse as they navigate through the infamous Camp Crystal Lake – and all of the horrors unveiled along the way. Brave campers will be left to their own devices to explore the campground, while those unlucky enough to face Freddy and Jason will suffer the gruesome fate they have in store for them.
Those seeking even more supernatural thrills are in for a treat as Horror Made Here will present a special “forbidden screening” of the 1973 classic The Exorcist. Visitors who wish to encounter a truly demonic spirit will enter the safe haven of our backlot church and witness an evil beyond this world right from the pews. In this 4D experience, guests will relive the most terrifying scenes from The Exorcist in an unholy viewing known to provoke demonic forces.
FRIGHTFULLY-FUN ATTRACTIONS AND FESTIVITIES
Horror Made Here will also offer a series of attractions and activities for horror loving fans, including:
- Devil’s Drop Tower– Adventurous visitors will have the opportunity to take the 90-foot plunge into the air for the scream of their life
- Stage 48: Script to Scream- Enter the world of Tim Burton and see authentic props and costumes from his iconic movies Sweeney Todd, The Corpse Bride, Mars Attacks! and for the first time ever on display at Warner Bros., original props from the Halloween classic, Beetlejuice
- Horror Makeup Demonstrations- Learn how makeup artists bring terrifying characters to life with our special Horror Made Here SFX makeup demonstrations throughout the night
- The Lost Boys Arcade– Play iconic games in the retro Lost Boys-themed arcade. Games include titles like Ms. Pac-Man, Tetris, Mario Bros, Space Invaders and Terminator 2 Pinball
- Horror Made Here Night Tour– Board a quick nighttime tour through the Warner Bros.’ backlot for a guided exploration behind-the-scenes of beloved titles in horror entertainment, including iconic filming locations like New York Street, where House of Wax was shot
Additionally, Horror Made Here will feature carnival games, live entertainment, a “Little Shop of Horrors” where guests can purchase Halloween and Horror Made Here merchandise, plus fun food and beverage options, including the goth-punk Fangtasia Bar featured in the HBO series True Blood, serving regular drinks for humans and “Tru-Blood” for vampires.
Horror Made Here begins October 5, 2018, allowing fans to face their biggest fears for 13 nights, on October 5-6, October 12-14, October 18-21 and October 25-28, open from 7PM to 1AM. Tickets are on sale now, starting from $59 per person. The event ticket includes access to the festival, all scare mazes and the night tour. Limited capacity per night, so purchase early to guarantee your ticket.
For a premium experience, join “The Losers’ Club” for the night to enjoy front-of-line access to each maze, two complimentary beverages, one free IT photo-op, and free priority parking.
For tickets and more information visit horrormadehere.com.